My Golden Milk Latte recipe14 October 2018
Mmm who doesn’t love a latte? But when you’re dairy-free and caffeine-free you often feel like you have to avoid this kind of thing. Well, I’m here to tell you that you absolutely don’t! This Golden Milk latte is one of my favourite recipes, packed full of healthy, nutritious ingredients and bursting with flavour.
Here’s how to make Golden Milk latte:
- 1 cup of dairy-free milk my favourite is ‘semi skimmed’ by Rude Health
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon of ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of raw honey
- Pinch of black pepper
- Additional extra (when in control of eczema) try adding a shot of espresso.
- Add all the ingredients together in a Nutri-bullet/blender and whizz until full combined.
- Add the mixture to a pan and warm gently.
- Pour the warm Golden Milk into a cup.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and an extra drizzle of raw honey.
Golden milk benefits
Turmeric... is a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant
Ginger... is packed with nutrients, helps to fight nausea and aids digestion
Cinammon... is an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory, high in manganese and also contains calcium and fibre
Raw honey... is a great source of anti-oxidants, has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, can aid digestion and is soothing on your throat.
Sometimes I’m okay with caffeine, which is when I add the espresso, other times I avoid it if I feel a flare up coming on. But this drink is so delicious either way!
Hope you enjoy making my Golden Milk latte. Don’t forget to let me know what you think.
I’d love you to join my tribe. If you’re ready to start living a life beyond eczema, start your free membership today. You’ll get loads of tips and advice to help keep your skin healthy and glowing.
Lots of love and positive vibes, Camille xx